Saturday, November 2, 2019

A letter of gratitude

9th July 2018

Some of you may remember Mrs Phi and her four daughters. Her story can be found here:

http://missionnampossible.blogspot.com.au/2017/01/you-dont-lose-anything-in-supporting.html?m=1

Mission:Nampossible has been supporting the four girls with education scholarships. Thank you to all who donate.
Ly, wrote the following letter to me this week:

To dearest Aunt Anna,
I wish you good health and truly congratulate you and your family on the birth of your son.
Aunt Anna, my whole family has thrived for a better life thanks to you and your charity organisation. Especially for me, I have been supported to pursue my study. So far, I have had a rather satisfying exam period and will get more assessments to complete the first year in August. Apart from going to college, I also work part time in order to assist my mom with our living expenses.
Despite the hard work, I promise you to do my best to study as well as to overcome the hardship that life brings to us. Only by doing so, I feel worth of your kindness and generous assistance.
All of my siblings are doing well at school and coming up with good results. They are now having summer holidays. My mom is still working as usual.
My final words are to thank you so much as well as to wish you and your family happiness and good luck. More blessings for your charity organisation.
Goodbye for now,
On behalf of my whole family
Nguyễn Thị Trúc Ly

#missionnampossible
 #charity
#education


No comments:

Post a Comment