Friday, January 9, 2015

Joy is free, unrestrained passion


On the back of the motorbike, after surprising my amazing children with my return visit, I ponder the clouds: A cloud does not know why it moves in such a direction and at such a speed, it feels an impulsion perhaps? An impulse that this is the place to go now.
But I think the sky knows the reasons and the patterns behind all clouds.

And in the same way, I know, too. When I am here, I feel like I have lifted myself high enough to see beyond horizons. And I know.... I know the true meaning of joy and happiness, I know what it feels like to be truly present and in the moment, I know what type of person I am and who I strive to be. I feel gratitude running through my veins at all I have and all that I can do here. I am blessed, every time I look into my children's eyes.... I feel blessed. 



http://youtu.be/cGYWMTnGmvY