Monday, February 12, 2018

The People’s Committee of Quang Nam Province Appreciation Ceremony!



The People’s Committee of Quang Nam Province Appreciation Ceremony!!!


I was honoured with being nominated and subsequently selected to receive a Certificate of Merit for what we have achieved in the last two years.


This celebration was held for over 100 NGOs, Diplomatic & Foreign Aid Organisations, as well as individuals who have been working in the Quảng Nam province and contributing towards improving the lives and socioeconomic status of people in Quảng Nam.

Again, this goes to every single one of you who have donated to missionnampossible and have truly made a difference to the lives of disadvantaged communities. I also need to thank Hai Tran from Union of Friendship Organisation for spending time on my nomination and submitting paperwork for me. I thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment