Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Game On!

Games night:

I would go stir crazy in 42 degree heat with 70 % humidity with 55 others in a place with nothing to do!
I brought colouring in and blocks and games and we had a night in at the orphanage.
It makes my heart sing when I see they all engaged and getting along.
I brought 'trouble' tonight to teach them. It proved to be a hit and with my very limited Vietnamese and their non existent English, we managed to get the rules understood. Without even allowing them, I actually lost and they thought it was hilarious. They loved it so much they asked me if they could keep it overnight. I allowed them as long as it came back to me tomorrow with every piece intact. And true to their word, they did.
Next games night: twister!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment